We are ManyPixels, an on-demand graphic design service startup. Each month, we help hundreds of customers with all of their graphic design needs. We started out in the beginning of 2018 and now have a team of 25+ designers located all around the globe.
We are looking for an all-around marketing superstar to join our team. You will be responsible for the marketing strategy, development, implementation and optimization across all channels. You will work hand-in-hand with the CEO and operate with one goal in mind: acquire more users.
This position is best suited for a self-driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who is looking for a real challenge and not just a 9-5 job. This is our first dedicated marketing role, so you will have a significant impact on our growth. This is an opportunity to really buy into the vision of a young and growing company and become a part of the core team in the long run.
Our ideal candidate
- You live and breath marketing and have 2-3 years of experience actively acquiring users.
- You are confident wearing many hats and have proven experience in all or most of the major marketing channels: content marketing, SEO (on and off page), email marketing, social media and affiliates.
- You love creating content and have exceptional writing skills
- You are comfortable getting your hands dirty and doing the work yourself but also managing/training a team of freelancers
- You are well organized and have experience in project management
- You are a native or near-native English speaker
- You are familiar with SEMrush/Moz/Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Mailchimp, Intercom, Instapage, BuzzSumo, FB Manager, Asana, Slack, etc.
- You are a doer, go-getting and multi-tasking team player
- You are curious and love learning
- Most of all, you are nice and fun to be around.
- Full-time remote job. This will not be a good fit for freelancers and part-timers. You must be 100% committed.
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have a good internet connection and can overlap a few hours per day with the CEO
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
To apply: https://forms.gle/VKpCvkgd4Zg95gN89