Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
MonkeyLearn is an easy-to-use machine learning solution that empowers companies to create new value from their data.
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing are cutting-edge technologies that have the potential to disrupt the way we work and boost our daily productivity. At MonkeyLearn we're on a mission to make this technology accessible for everybody.
We work together with customers from top tech companies in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and New York. We are backed by top tier investors including Uncork Capital, Bling Capital and angel investors including Des Traynor, Eoghan McCabe (Intercom), Henry Ward (Carta), Howie Liu (Airtable), Alex Solomon (PagerDuty), and Anthony Goldbloom (Kaggle/Google).
We are looking for customer focused, sales-orientated individuals with relevant experience selling in the SaaS industry, who are ready for an impact role in building out our sales team. You will need to be a self-starter trailblazer, who can develop and own their pipeline and responsibilities, and who is comfortable wearing many hats.
As part of a remote team we need people that can live by our values, and that we can trust to perform with limited supervision. You'll be joining a small team and will have an immediate impact on our product and customers.
🚀 Job duties and responsibilities
- Qualify and close mid market accounts, ~ $12k to 36k ACV deals, with the opportunity to work on deals up to $100k in size.
- Be the first touch into innovative later stage companies such as Segment, Carta, Snapchat, Box, etc.
- Manage sales territory, research accounts, map organizations, and understand how to move a relationship forward.
- Leverage the use of Proof of Concepts to educate prospects and lead compelling presentations to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Define Statement of Work contracts and and navigate through vendor due diligence and security processes.
- Work on building a repeatable and scalable sales process, we're looking for a trailblazer.
- Bring valuable insights and product feedback to our product team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development.
🎯 Required qualifications
- You have 3+ years experience closing deals in the SaaS industry
- You have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding goals
- You are an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- You are intellectually curious and ambitious
- You have experience working with CRM and sales enablement tools
💎 Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience in the SaaS industry
- Interest in learning more about AI, SaaS and data tools
- Interest in learning programming skills
- Remote work experience
🛠 Tools we use
- Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Clearbit
- Asana, Notion and Google Docs
- Gmail, Slack and Zoom
Working at MonkeyLearn
- 🚀 Join a growing startup in an innovative industry backed by top tier investors in Silicon Valley
- 👨💻 Work in real world machine learning and natural language processing projects
- 🇺🇸 Work with top companies from all over the world, particularly from Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and New York
- 🎉 Friendly and thriving team
- ⏰ Flexible time
- 🏠 Remote team distributed between United States, Europe and South America
All jobs at MonkeyLearn
|Head of Demand Generation|