Headquarters: Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team either at our Albuquerque headquarters or remotely within one of the states in our region: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas. DreamSpring is in the midst of a three-year project to overhaul our technology infrastructure and implement a state-of-the-art lending platform. It will be the only end-to-end lending platform in our industry, and is fully owned and operated by DreamSpring, allowing it to be customized to meet our (and our customers’) needs. This will have a transformational effect on DreamSpring, our clients, and the sector of lenders supporting underserved entrepreneurs.
As our Product Manager, you will play a critical role in managing the evolution of our core customer and lending technology platforms. You will work to understand the vision of DreamSpring and execute our strategy, working with our team of engineers in Bangalore, India. You’ll use your passion for technology to help us carry out our mission of creating lasting social and economic change in the United States through entrepreneurship.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will manage and coordinate product development projects.
- You will lead product strategy, vision, roadmaping, and requirement gathering to help us scale our loan products, servicing, and client offerings.
- You will evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, user adoption and production issues.
- You will research and monitor existing client base and industry developments and identify potential new product opportunities.
- You will plan and prioritize product features and manage product backlogs.
Skills and Experience:
- You have a passion for DreamSpring’s mission and are motivated by the ability to make a difference in underserved communities through financial technology.
- You have at least three years’ experience in product management and end user interface.
- You have the ability to translate business needs into a technology roadmap, working across teams and with senior leadership to develop and execute on a product vision.
- You are inspired by technology and can inspire others.
- Experience in financial technology or financial services is a plus.
DreamSpring offers an excellent total compensation package, including competitive base salary, the opportunity for exciting incentive pay, health and dental coverage, retirement benefits, and generous paid time off.
To apply: https://grnh.se/462ece462