Sales & Marketing Lead
Headquarters: Austin, TX
DoneDone is the simple app to manage your projects and customer support, all in one place. Originally used as a bug tracker for digital agencies, it’s organically grown to accommodate a variety of needs in industries like marketing, retail, real estate, non-profits, and more.
We’re hiring a Sales & Marketing Lead to own marketing initiatives that directly impact measurable sales goals. You’ll be working with our small team to engage our existing audience and expand it as we introduce our product to new industries.
Our ideal candidate.
So what would our “perfect” Sales & Marketing Lead achieve? Here’s how we see it.
- You have a full understanding of our product and its core features. This means you’ve used DoneDone extensively, asked us questions, researched our competition and studied our current market space.
- You have a vision for how our audience can expand. We want to broaden DoneDone’s appeal to expand beyond digital agencies. You’ll work alongside leadership to identify a target new industry audiences.
- You’ll build traction with new industry verticals. There are a handful of industries we historically haven’t approached that we think DoneDone would be a really great fit for. Your job is to prove us right. You’ll own and execute marketing strategies that promote DoneDone to those industries.
- You’ll be in charge of sharing product updates to the world. We consistently launch new updates (some small, some large) to our product. You’ll be the point-person for how we share these updates to the world through our social networks, blog, newsletter recipients, and other means you deem valuable.
- You’ll lead content creation. While you may collaborate with other partners, you’ll ensure that our messaging is always on-brand and consistent. Every piece of content you create should lead to one thing: Encouraging people to signup for DoneDone and guide them from trial through their lifespan as a paid customer.
- You’ll show the measurable results of your marketing strategies. We’ll give you full insight into our revenue metrics, conversion rates, and any other insight you need to show that your plans are bringing more visibility to our audience and growth in our customer base.
What You Bring to the Table
- You have at least 2 years of sales & marketing experience at a small SaaS start-up like our own.
- You’re a fluid writer and speaker. You’re able to weave the value of our product into a narrative that resonates with the specific industry audience you’re targeting.
- You’re organized, autonomous, and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. While you don’t always require direction from leadership, you thrive on it when given and are able to translate strategy into action.
- You’ve worked remotely before. You understand the benefits and pitfalls of collaborating remotely and can’t imagine working any other way.
Working at DoneDone
- You’ll be working directly with our entire leadership team.
- You’ll report directly to one of our founders, Michael Sanders.
- We base big decisions on overall happiness and well-being.
- We provide time to pursue passions and tend to priorities outside of work.
- We aim for steady, sustainable growth rather than rapid, “hockey stick” growth.
- We value a small, efficient, and long-lasting team over a large, churn-ridden and process-heavy organization.
- We progress at a pace that prioritizes speed, quality, and craftsmanship equally.
- We provide performance driven incentives.
- We offer health insurance to contractors who are U.S. residents.
This is a contract, fully remote position. DoneDone promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome, and value the unique contributions of all people. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for this job. Please send a cover letter and resume via email to [email protected]
No recruiters please! No phone calls please!
To apply: [email protected]