Success Content Designer - Salesforce.org
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and -- above all -- connections. Salesforce.org enables nonprofits and education institutions to use Salesforce products to connect with others and do more good.
The Salesforce.org Customer Adoption Team is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and motivated graphic designer. This role will support our adoption programs including the creation of slide decks, interactive PDF’s, html landing pages, email templates, social media graphics, and other ad hoc design projects.
The success content designer role is ideal for a visual storyteller capable of breaking down complex concepts into clear and compelling instructional content. The ideal candidate is someone with originality, strategic thinking, and the ability to execute and be collaborative in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce high-quality slide presentations, email templates, interactive PDF’s, and other ad hoc design projects based on requirements
- Work with content specialists to refine and revise presentations as necessary while sharing design best practices back to the team
- Monitor work flow to ensure projects are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines
- Develop, evolve and maintain a consistent look and feel across all visual assets aligned with corporate guidelines and accessibility standards
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years of experience as a designer and content creator
- Expert skills and extensive knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Slides, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration and customer service skills
- Experience developing training or educational content a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All jobs at Salesforce
|Lead Software Engineer|
|Success Content Designer - Salesforce.org|