Community & Support Representative (remote, Lisbon/Warsaw)
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
Enjoy making people’s lives easier by helping them with software?
Be part of a growing Canadian tech company and their new Europe remote team?
Yes and yes? Read on!
We are a growing B2B SaaS company based in Toronto, Canada. We provide inventory management software (called inFlow) to small to medium businesses worldwide - and we’re expanding to Europe for the first time!
As an amazing company to work for, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail (Canada’s most-read newspaper). You can also check us out on Glassdoor :)
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’re expanding by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been bootstrapped and profitable since 2007 (that’s over 13 years!), and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list (Canada’s most popular business magazine).
Impact? Check! As the 28th member of our company and one of the 1st three in our new Europe team, you will be instrumental in building our new team and shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses around the world.
Oh, and our customers love us too:
“Your support people are first class - prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. All businesses should have support people like yours. This is where you beat most of the big software suppliers who are impersonal and hard to get anyone who knows what they are talking about let alone do anything about the issues.”
We are starting our first Europe remote team, and we are looking for positive and self-motivated trailblazers, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 5 days a week
- Visit our beautiful Toronto, Canada office twice a year for training and hanging out with the team (we’re a pretty fun and diverse crew!)
- Attend an all-expense-paid conference once a year together with the Toronto team
- Make a difference: you'll be the 28th member of our tight-knit team and 1st three members of our new Europe team
Help small businesses with our software and build a user community!
As a Community & Support Representative, you’ll be helping customers get setup with our products, supporting them throughout their journey and, in general, making sure they are taken care of. We want to humanize the technology experience and build a great users community.
What you’d do
- Work 100% remotely, full time on a 1 year contract (with opportunity for long term employment)
- Talk to our customers through email, live chat and phone during business hours (9am-6pm local time, Monday-Friday)
- Provide customer support for thing such as:
- Help customers get set up through onboarding calls and toolkits
- Troubleshoot technical issues (e.g. investigate SQL databases and computer network issues)
- Teach customers how to use our products
- Answer questions about what inFlow can and can’t do
- Recommend upgrades and/or addons to help them grow
- Retain existing customers and save cancelled accounts
- Work on side projects to help retention and customers satisfaction
- Work with our product team to solve complex issues
- Gather feedback from customers and share with our leadership and product team
- Discover software bugs and help find solutions - there’s a reason we call ourselves the CSI Team (Community & Support @ inFlow)
- Help suggest ways to improve communications, culture and growth between the Toronto office and the remote team
- Come up with your own ideas on how to help out!
What we’re looking for
- Self-starter. As a member of the remote team, you are naturally self-motivated and can manage your own time well.
- Remote work environment. You are comfortable working from home 5 days a week and communicating with the rest of the team online.
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You empathize with customer pain points and genuinely care about finding them a solution. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Technical. You have strong problem solving skills and are not afraid to tackle tough technical computer issues.
- Quick learner. You can learn complex software and processes quickly.
- Strong communicator. You can explain complicated concepts in a simple and understandable way.
- Team player. We’re a tight knit team that always helps each other out, even if it’s outside our responsibilities.
- Great personality. No need to be the life of the party but you are friendly, positive, and likeable.
- English skill is a must. Oh, and you can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
Nice to have
- Experience in front-line or service-based positions with direct customer interactions (support, hospitality, retail, etc.)
- A plus - experience with technical support, inventory management, small businesses, working remotely and weird hobbies - we looove weird hobbies!
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage
- Lisbon, Portugal: https://archonsystems.wufoo.com/forms/q2e1bwq0zg9fmm/
- Warsaw, Poland: https://archonsystems.wufoo.com/forms/qqbl12m0weabkt/