Backend Developer (PHP)
Headquarters: Boca Raton
Gubagoo is a leading provider of messaging and commerce solutions for automotive dealers changing the future of how people find, buy and service their vehicles. Our software is used by millions of consumers per month.
We’re looking for passionate and creative developers to join our team to build the next generation of automotive commerce technology. This is a full-time position. The development team works remotely (from home) using video and other solutions for daily communication. We embrace remote work. Very fun work environment with a team that is passionate about learning and delivering great software products. It’s important that you fit with the team and culture, as we work closely together on a daily basis.
Our technology involves real-time transactions and tracking for hundreds of thousands of visitors per day. As a back-end developer, you'll work with primarily with PHP. There will be opportunities work with other technologies such as NodeJS, HTML/CSS/JQuery, and several data stores including MySQL and Redis. Our system is high-load providing challenging problems requiring creative solutions in a professional high-load environment. We have multiple applications that comprise our system including both desktop and mobile applications.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
· 5+ years experience with PHP
· Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS
· Experience building and interfacing with RESTful APIs
· Strong personal and communication skills
· Experience with MySQL and Git
· Experience with some modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony)
· Experience with writing tests
· Additional nice-to-haves: Redis, web sockets, NodeJS, Amazon AWS/RDS
Still with us?
Great! If you’re ready to make the leap, email [email protected] or apply on this job platform.
Our mission is to enable people to find, buy and service their perfect vehicle. We’re a leader in modern messaging and e-commerce solutions for automotive dealerships and a two-time member of the Deloitte Fast 500 list - honoring the fastest growing companies in North America.
The Gubagoo Way
At Gubagoo, our team members:
· Have complete ownership and accountability for outcomes in their function
· Have a bias for action every single day
· Are respectful and curious
· Challenge the status quo
· Have fun!
To apply: [email protected]
All jobs at Gubagoo, Inc.
|Backend Developer (PHP)|