Cheap Flight Finder & Deal Writer (North American business hours)
Headquarters: United States
Location - Remote Position (North American business hours)
Salary - $28,000 - $35,000, depending on experience
We’re growing our team and are looking for an eagle-eyed flight searcher and content writer to join us. As our newest flight expert, your main tasks will be to research and write up engaging, witty, and informative cheap flight deals for our audience in the US and beyond. You’ll be working in sync with our customer support team to keep our customers happy and with our content marketing team to create content relevant to our audience. Most importantly, you’ll be helping our subscribers travel for less by notifying them of the best and cheapest flight deals around :)
This is a full-time role (37.5 hours) that will require some (limited/flexible) weekend work, so you’ll need to be somewhat flexible with your availability. You’ll probably be a good match if you:
- Have a knack for writing (and enjoy it!) with wit and excellent grammar
- Are interested in travel and finding bargain deals
- Are a team player and good communicator
- Know how to use Google Flights and other flight search engines
- Have flexibility for limited weekend work when required
- Self-motivated and happy to work remotely
- Organised, hardworking and generally good at getting things done with little supervision
- Have your own computer and secure, high-speed internet connection
What’s it like working with us? Work with us and you’ll not dread coming to work in the mornings, you’ll get to experience being part of a growing entrepreneurially minded start-up in the exciting travel sector and have the flexibility to work remotely (in your pjs if you really want to).
We like to work hard and have fun, whilst also understanding the importance of flexibility and work-life balance.
How to apply: If you think this role is for you, you can apply by submitting your resume here and do a short test of your skills. Our application deadline is February 17th, 2020.
We’ll inform you of your application status by February 24th, 2020 for next steps.
To apply: https://jacksflightclub.com/join-us