Frontend Engineer, React.js
Headquarters: Prague, The Czech Republic
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value to a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies. Join a team that's redefining what product management systems can be.
Our Tech Stack
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, React Native
- Backend: TypeScript/Node.js, Ruby, GraphQL, Kafka
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Data Pipeline: Python, Keboola, Looker, Snowflake
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the feedback we collected from our customers and you will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
- You are experienced at building web apps and understand functional programming principles.
- You can design frontend architecture and are obsessed about performance.
- You have experience with mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- You have a drive to have editor and tooling perfectly set-up.
- You fix things when you see they’re broken, instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English.
- You live in Europe – as it's important for us to have the team in pretty much the same timezone 🙂
At productboard, we recently started building fully remote teams. It is therefore possible to join us as engineer while being (almost) 100% remote. The expectation is that you will travel to Prague roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote team members in person, while also meeting other team members and learning more about the productboard culture. If you're interested in taking on this position remotely, make sure you tick off (most of) these requirements:
- You’re self-organised and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
- Nice to have: previous experience with remote work
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Compensation for travels and co-working spaces
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.