Senior Full Stack Engineer
Headquarters: Greensboro, NC
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with a proven track record to build and expand our team. You’ll have an outsized impact on everything from product to team culture.
The ideal candidate for this position should have an established background in building highly scalable systems and system design, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. Enjoyment in working on complex systems and a drive to build quality software is a must. Lastly, this individual should have a client-centered outlook and a passion for achieving operational goals via quality software.
What you’ll get to do
- Create and maintain scalable, beautiful applications that customers depend on day-to-day.
- Be intimately involved in setting development priorities and product direction.
- Work with talented, easy going developers who understand that the top priority is serving customers.
- Continually design and implement improvements to our backend systems for processing tens of millions of GPS locations per day.
What success looks like in this role
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a developer, crafting and coding mobile and web applications.
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI.
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL.
- Extensive experience in React and/or React Native is required.
- Strong desire to solve problems simply, quickly, and with a minimum of fuss.
- Experience building on AWS.
- React & React Native
- AWS Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB
What you’ll get from Logistimatics
- Competitive salary with health benefits.
- Work from home or coworking space.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing team and company.
To apply: https://logistimatics.com/careers/