Front end Developer
Headquarters: Washington DC
We’re looking for fresh talent to join our growing development team!
In this position, you will work on challenging tasks, pivotal to our growth. The video market is developing fast, and you will help us continually grow and strengthen our platform. As a company, Uscreen is changing fast and we want to work with quick learners, adaptive people who can easily shift gears.
As our new Frontend Software Engineer, you will work on the main VUE.js application and legacy interfaces in Ruby on Rails application. You will be responsible for building new features to help customers to monetize their videos and help them to grow.
We need someone who is ready to hustle and work in our fast-moving agile team.
- A strong foundation of design principles.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with TypeScript, Vue.js
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Motivated & ready to hustle
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working experience with React.Native
- General understanding of UX principles
- Working experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework, but not a dealbreaker
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Work with a group of well organized & smart team members.
20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Agile web development
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply: https://forms.gle/weLYq5tqX9ebjf4k9
All jobs at Uscreen
|Jr Growth Marketing|
|Creative Growth Marketer|
|Video Marketing & Creator|
|Front end Developer|
|Technical Support & Success|