Video Marketing & Creator
Headquarters: Washington DC
Ready to create some video magic? Are you a smart, motivated individual seeking to jump into a company and learn a whole bunch and create some awesome videos for Youtube?
@ Uscreen, we help companies monetize & stream videos, we work with thousands of content creators looking to make money from their videos above just basic ad revenue from Youtube. Uscreen allows you to sell your videos directly to your audience with no revenue share or commissions.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our pack. This position is best suited for a video creator to help create content for our Youtube channel. The right person will help us with the full life cycle of creating videos. This includes initial research and re-purposing and re-using of a lot of content we have already created on our blog, ebooks, etc, writing a script, executing the complete video capture & presentation, and helping post it on YT. Don't worry our team is here to help and will get you on your feet quickly, but we want someone motivated and excited about creating videos.
You will be in charge of the complete Youtube lifecycle, from script > production > capture > posting. Our team will be here to help you in every step of the way.
We will need someone who is very excited and motivated to work within the video industry and learn everything about our very exciting industry of video monetization & distribution.
Our team is incredibly passionate, smart, supportive, skilled, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and use it to level up. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy and help us scale.
About the role:
Our future Video Creator will work directly with our marketing team to re-purpose content and create beautifully engaging videos for our Youtube channel.
This role requires a solid presenter who also has the setup to capture the videos. You will also write the script, setup the capture and present the content. We are seeking someone who is looking to dive into Youtube and learn everything there is to know about Youtube.
This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team. Since this role requires video capture, you must have your own setup to capture video in high quality.
- Be able to present well on camera
- Ability to write engaging scripts
- Ability to learn Youtube well and its algorithm.
- Handle the complete lifecycle of script > capture > posting of videos on Youtube.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
- Native or near-native English speaker
- A confident researcher who loves facts, hard evidence and numbers, with source info to prove it (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
- Overall a kind and fun person :)
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Have an existing Youtube prescence and understands the video space on Youtube.
- Loves creating videos and wants to increase their exposure with video.
- Good sense of content trends
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavor.
- Bonuses, Raises & rewards.
- Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
- Advance your career and progress within the team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connectivity.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
Before applying, please note:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Heads up! Due to the high volume of applications, we are thrilled to receive, at this time we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
To apply: https://forms.gle/6i4AhQfMH1HpdMGb6
All jobs at Uscreen
|Jr Growth Marketing|
|Creative Growth Marketer|
|Video Marketing & Creator|
|Front end Developer|
|Technical Support & Success|