Headquarters: Los Angeles
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our technical team and help us gain useful insight out of raw data as well as automate the creation and retrieval of the data.
Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data, finding creative ways to improve and obtain new data, and helping to build out our incredible data team.
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Build and maintain big data pipelines
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Build analytic systems
- Visualize data and create reports
- Work on automating data collection and aggregation system
- Experiment with new models and techniques
You are skilled in:
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- Different Source Control Systems
- Various Infrastructure Automation Tools
- Cloud Service Knowledge like AWS
- Scripting Skills
- or similar technologies
You should have a strong problem-solving ability. If you are also able to align our data products with our business goals, we would like to meet you.
- working full-time remotely
- trips to team meet ups are paid
- teammates from countries all over the world
Here you can find further information about our remote work culture!
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.