Microsoft Platform Developer (C#, .Net Core, Azure, Angular)
Headquarters: Los Angeles & NYC
CloudScale is looking for someone to help our customers make their vision a reality. We are a consulting organization focused on driving adoption of Microsoft Cloud technologies such as Azure and O365. We work with a wide range of customers across various industries to build solutions on these platforms. We embrace the cutting edge of what Microsoft cloud technology offers to provide value to our clients. This role is focused on developing new applications and modernizing existing applications for the cloud.
All of the work is from home except for some small situations (see below for some more info), fully paid employee medical insurance, dental, vision, 401k matching, we reimburse for your internet, cell phone, generous bonus program, and more. All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers available.
Who are you?
- An application developer with a background and focus on modern applications and Microsoft Cloud technologies (Azure, O365)
- Someone who recognize the needs of customers and create new applications that answer those needs
- A person who takes communicating their ideas to technical and non-technical people genuinely
- A thought leader who helps invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications
- Takes problems from start to finish and is able to work with clients and customers to deliver honest customer service to fix issues
- Are able to self-manage and focus on details to ensure quality is consistently delivered
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features, architectures and deliverable assets
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Write high quality source code within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Work within established project timelines and effectively communicate changes to those timelines
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members including sales, technical sales, UX/UI designers, and engineers.
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback; use feedback to improve work
- Provide project updates to program leads and customers in a simple digestible format
- Be available for a LIMITED travel relating to kicking off projects, client ‘meet and greets’ and emergency technical situations.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Education Required
- Hands on experience building solutions for Azure (some AWS would be nice as well)
- Ability to work within small, dynamic teams in a professional manner, and manage multiple projects/deliverables at once.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – ability to convey complex technical or functional ideas in digestible, concise, easily actionable language.
- ~3-5+ years’ of hands on experience with ASP.NET MVC / Web API, w/ C#
- ~3-5+ years’ experience with T-SQL and SQL Server (or comparable relational database platform)
- ~3-5+ years’ experience with modern client side development (NPM, Angular, AngularJS or React)
- Experience with git based source control and ALM tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, etc)
- Experience working in a fast paced, Agile/Scrum type team environment
- Ability to meaningfully contribute to calls with sales team and act as subject matter expert related to technical topics
‘Nice to Haves’
- Experience with .Net Core
- Ability to work with responsive frameworks, and modern CSS tooling
- Experience or familiarity with Azure Bot Framework and related technologies (QnAMaker, LUIS, etc.)
- Experience customizing and deploying SharePoint solutions: Provider Hosted Add-Ins, SPFx
- Knowledge of build automation and continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, Azure Release Management)
- Microsoft certifications in applicable and related areas preferred
- Experience or willingness to work with modern low-code/no-code tools such as Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Flow, Power BI)
CloudScale Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers available.
To apply: [email protected]
All jobs at CloudScale
|CloudScale Solutions Developer|
|CloudScale Solution Developer|
|Microsoft Platform Developer (C#, .Net Core, Azure, Angular)|