Mid/Senior-level React Frontend Engineer
Headquarters: Denver, CO, US
Imagine unlocking the door on a business halfway around the world from your phone…and that’s just the beginning. Whether your managing automated guest and maintenance access to a vacation rental or the IT assets of Fortune 50 enterprises, RemoteLock is securely opening doors more than 50,000,000 times a year from the cloud.
EdgeState by RemoteLock delivers the ability for any Hospitality, Commercial Enterprise or Multi-Family Property Management organization to remotely control and manage any connected lock, for any business from the cloud. RemoteLock is responsible for opening literally millions of doors annually, delivering access control solutions for companies around the world like Love’s Travel Stops, and through partnerships with Airbnb, HomeAway, and Guesty to name a few.
Consolidating numerous connected locks on the EdgeState Cloud solution enables customers to remotely control access for guests, employees, and support staff, saving time, money and manpower.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, RemoteLock is backed by KKE, Iron Gate Capital, Nelnet, and Service Provider Capital.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like:
- Help support our existing web (React) and mobile (React Native) app
- Own the design and implementation tasks associated with our web/mobile interfaces
- Work collaboratively with the full-stack developers to achieve the necessary web/mobile functionality
- Represent the web/mobile needs with our product and support team specialists
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- Ability to work roughly US Mountain Time business hours
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (3+ years of professional experience)
- Professional experience with React.js
- You developed a few production web apps
- You value code quality
- Professional Objective-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin experience (helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Bluetooth/BLE experience
Our Interview Process
- Thirty minute introductory video call
- Take-home coding challenge (very practical, not a puzzle)
- One hour technical video call with two senior engineers
- Video cultural interview with VP of Engineering
How To Apply
Send us a short cover letter describing your most recent work and a CV.
To apply: [email protected]