Customer Support Specialist
Howdy 👋We’re the folks at SkyVerge, and we build WordPress plugins that help over 100k+ eCommerce businesses grow and manage their WooCommerce stores. Our team is 100% remote, with 27 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a friendly, talented Customer Support Specialist to join our team and help support our entire suite of products: a portfolio of WordPress plugins for WooCommerce and Jilt, an email marketing platform built for eCommerce.
You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores, helping them with problems, and answering questions. As part of a small team, you'll likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything.
You should be...
- Excited to be on the customer’s team -- you’ll need to understand and empathize with their problems before you start fixing things
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
- Dedicated to constant experimentation & learning
Bonus points if you also have…
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience with PHP / Ruby (or other programming languages)
- Native-level fluency in a language other than English (We love being able to support customers in their native language!)
You’ll be responsible for…
- Assisting customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answering pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Documenting and optimizing our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Writing technical documentation and other content so customers can help themselves
- Helping our engineering & product teams to identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Monitoring social media and forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
Why you’ll love working with us…
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to learn more? Read our full position overview and apply via the link provided. We're excited to meet you!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
All jobs at SkyVerge
|Customer Support Specialist|