Solutions Engineer (JAMstack)
Headquarters: Prince Edward Island, Canada
We’re looking for a highly technical, customer-focused Solutions Engineer to interface between our customers and our product teams. This key role will support the adoption of Forestry products (Tina CMS & Forestry CMS) in new organizations and help our product team understand the needs of our customers.
As the first hire of its kind at Forestry, there will be a lot of opportunities for impact and growth. We want to help our clients implement high-quality, successful JAMstack solutions, and this role will be front and center in that effort. Our first Solutions Engineer will help set the high standards by which we do this going forward.
- This position is for a full-time employee.
- This is a remote role (UTC -8 to UTC -3). We do not offer Visa sponsorship or help with relocation at this time.
- Once the COVID-19 situation has passed, we expect this role to involve light travel (a handful of times per year) to client sites.
What you’ll do
- Become a technical product expert, evangelist and coach
- Help drive the technical aspects of the sale by providing demonstrations, building proof of concepts, assisting our clients integrating and implementing our products, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practices
- Provide advice about architecting projects using the JAMstack (i.e. Netlify Vs AWS, Next.js vs GatsbyJS, image transformation, etc)
- Document technical needs/requirements & feedback for both our sales and product teams
Who you are
- You have familiarity with JAMstack technologies and CMSs
- You've spent at least 4 years (combined) in a sales engineering, development or technical consulting role
- You love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- You enjoy teaching and coaching others on technical solutions
- You’ve effectively communicated with highly technical customers before
- You’re fluent in English and a strong written communicator
Bonus Skills (optional)
- You have experience working with design systems and component libraries
- You have experience writing user stories, diagramming, and sharing technical requirements and vision
To apply: [email protected]