Technical Product Manager
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Constructor.io's mission is to empower our customers to build great search that drives growth by anticipating users’ needs. Our product managers are charged with empathizing with our customers in order to help to shape the future of Constructor.io.
We are seeking an exceptional Product Manager who can represent the voice of customer with empathy and passion while they dive deep with engineering to understand technical challenges and constraints; work with sales to shape new feature go-to-market; and coordinate ideal messaging with marketing.
This person will be as talented at communication as they are at analysis and user discovery. The ideal candidate should be just as comfortable discussing search internally as they are with external partners and current or prospective customers.
Day-to-day you will
- Work with engineering to define the product roadmap and execute backlog while balancing efficient delivery with high-quality work.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with sales and marketing.
- Conduct customer and user interviews to inform product priorities.
- Ensure coordination between teams (front-end, back-end, devops, data science) to deliver customer value.
- Work to support major new customer onboarding where necessary.
- Research market trends, and make sure we're planning for where the market will be in a few years, not just today
You would be a good fit if:
- You have exceptional technical understanding - bonus points if you have previous experience with search solutions.
- You seek an entrepreneurial environment and have a track-record of delivering results in a high-growth environment.
- You have excellent analytical abilities and can effectively use data to drive decisions.
- You have demonstrated success working with teams including a significant number of remote members, particularly in engineering roles.
- You are motivated to deliver value in production and aren't satisfied with works-in-theory solutions.
- You are collaborative, value learning and want to accomplish great things.
Constructor.io is a search-as-a-service company that differentiates itself by taking on the hard problem of ranking and behavioral optimization of search results on our customers' behalf. We believe that search is -- at its core -- a data science problem and are using machine learning to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Customers of note include Safeway/Albertsons, Build.com, Expensify and Jet.com.
Promoting a diverse and inclusive culture of learning is core to Constructor.io's values. Constructor.io is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- Unlimited vacation time
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Company sponsored health coverage
- Stocked snacks
- A pet friendly workplace
- Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact
- Monthly company contribution into your commuter benefits for local SF employees
- Remote friendly to individuals within a few time zones of US PST
To apply: https://workable.com/j/F3E1E3A6FE
All jobs at Constructor.io
|Technical Product Manager|
|Backend & API Engineer|