Customer Success Manager
Headquarters: New York, New York
When was the last time you were planning a business trip and really tried to save your company money? If your company allowed you to stay in a fancy hotel, would you ever volunteer to stay at an Airbnb or at a friend's house? How about flying coach instead of business class? The vast majority of employees optimize for comfort and convenience, spending at the high end of their company policy limits, because, well, why not? So how can a company get its employees to care about expenses without implementing draconian policies, creating friction and frustrating employees? How can a company motivate its employees to save?
The answer is Rocketrip. We're a NYC-based startup that rewards business travelers for cost-sensitive behavior. It's a win-win: companies save, while employees cash in with real rewards.
We’re looking for an LA-based Customer Success Manager to help build, maintain, and grow relationships with our customers. You should be organized and collaborative with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, and enjoy working with others. This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership over key processes throughout the client lifecycle, interact with customers and colleagues from across the company, and proactively identify and solve problems.
What you'll do:
- Lead the customer on-boarding process, working closely with teams across the Rocketrip, as well as with the customer point of contact, to ensure a smooth launch.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and thoroughly understand how Rocketrip fits in with our customers’ business and travel strategy in order to become a trusted advisor.
- Analyze success metrics and drive actionable insights to ensure customers are deriving maximum value from the Rocketrip platform.
- Grow and maintain user adoption of the platform by consistently promoting and growing Rocketrip’s brand within each customer’s employee base.
- Advocate on behalf of your customers by working closely with internal teams to implement feedback into the product, make them aware of customers’ challenges, needs and concerns, and remove friction points in the product.
- Maximize the revenue potential of your customers by minimizing churn and identifying upsell and expansion opportunities.
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of customer success/account managment, consulting, or project management, experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, juggle multiple accounts, and manage a wide range of projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
Here at Rocketrip, we...
- Are in high growth mode, and you will have the ability to make a huge impact.
- Offer great benefits, including medical, dental, and optical.
- Provide employees with a 401k plan.
- Believe it's important to rejuvenate and offer a "take what you need" vacation policy.
- Have a dog-friendly office.
- Provide access to gym membership discounts.
- Also give access to a range of other discounts including Citi Bike and Zipcar.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee and employer experiences, and decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to align employee and company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including Google Ventures (GV), Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, and Y Combinator.
All jobs at Rocketrip
|Customer Support Representative|
|Customer Success Manager|