Headquarters: Oakland, CA
Comcate Marketing Manager
Comcate is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase leads and opportunities and support launching new products.
Comcate plays an important role helping local governments and municipalities serve their citizens and is growing through our highly effective cloud-based software solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Lead development and execution of marketing and communication strategies
- Create and implement outbound marketing campaigns (email, social media, linked-in, outbound calling efforts). Create and send monthly newsletter
- Own the Comcate website experience (landing pages, site organization, user experience) and optimize based on understanding of website analytics.
- Prepare for, attend and follow up on trade shows.
- Develop and manage social marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage speaking opportunities.
- Develop intimate knowledge of our core customer personas to help create messaging that resonates with our target.
- Ensure market-facing teams have appropriate resources, including datasheets, use case guides and sales presentations.
- Prepare and execute go to market plan for new products.
- Understand competitive landscape and maintain competitive battlecards with up-to-date competitive differentiation and industry news.
- Represent the voice of the customer and provide customer and market insights to Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Experience launching new products, product marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
Why you want this job:
- You’re a marketer at heart who would love the opportunity to help build a business focused on delivery of expert support to public agencies and local government organizations.
- You possess strengths across a broad range of marketing tasks and skills and want the opportunity and independence to flex your marketing muscle on a wide range of activities.
- You enjoy rolling out new products.
- Your strengths are in data and an analytics-driven approach to marketing, and you want your own marketing laboratory to prove you can deliver results.
- You can participate in business strategy and understand the big picture, but are willing to dig in and take a hands-on approach to the marketing activities for which you will take ownership.
- You want to be a part of a highly performing team that is out to make a difference and have a blast doing it. You will interact with senior management and all key functional groups in this small company, including sales, product management, client service, and technology.
An important element of our solutions and processes includes helping agencies create a culture of feedback, having citizens feel heard, and providing city managers with visibility into their organizations. This helps agencies produce deeper, more trusted relationships over time, helps managers and citizens stay tuned in to issues and great ideas as they arise, and ultimately helps everyone win by creating more transparency and accountability. This leads to citizens who are more engaged, and municipalities that perform at a much higher level.
We’re looking for exceptional A-players to join our growing Oakland-based team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and do the best work of your career.
To learn more about Comcate visit https://www.comcate.com/.
To apply: [email protected]