Customer Success Manager
Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA
We’re looking for driven individuals who will manage Bevy’s portfolio of enterprise accounts. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of this startup and develop and maintain our current client partnerships. Bevy Labs have significant potential for growth and in this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients are always informed and their issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and grow with our team, very quickly on your own path toward success. As part of a lean startup team, you’ll be given responsibilities and opportunities that would take much longer to reach at any large organization.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to help drive the value of Bevy
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals & challenges and partner with them to achieve those goals
- You are the main contact person at Bevy that will be responsible for handling all client related matters that need to be resolved immediately
- In charge of all client issues and for ensuring tickets are followed up upon in a timely manner
- Must communicate with our clients on a daily/hourly basis to ensure they are aware of how we are handling any reported issues they have communicated to us
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references and co-develop resources to better support our customers
- Must be highly organized and have an acute attention to detail
- Must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with context switching, and be able to manage all client related matters
- Must be able to not only communicate with clients but follow up on all matters in a timely manner
- Must have proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Must have a strong willingness to learn & be able to work with a team
- 1-2 years minimum of customer facing or account management experience, ideally in enterprise SaaS
- This can be a remote position. Also acceptable for being based in San Francisco Bay area where we have offices.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Principals only please.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://grnh.se/2b821e832
All jobs at Bevy Labs, Inc.
|Social Media & Video Content Marketing Manager|
|Customer Success Manager|