Inside Sales Rep
Headquarters: New York, NY
At Bucket Listers, we are creating a movement! We promote the heartbeat of each city by highlighting the must-do and bucket list worthy events. Through our social-first digital content platform, we help brands share their stories and experiences through a variety of executions such as: social, web, email, IRL events and influencer activations.
Bucket Listers is growing and looking for someone who lives and breathes partnership building and sales. This individual's primary responsibility will be closing new business across a variety of SMBs (small and medium sized businesses). We are looking for hungry and passionate individuals to help bring Bucket Listers to the next level, while conducting meetings through calls and remote conversations.
The sales role is an entry-level inside sales position that quickly grows within this and other sales teams at Bucket Listers. All reps will be ramped up with internal training with a hands on approach.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities through cold emails to engage interest in hopes of closing deals
- Raise marketplace awareness of Bucket Listers value proposition
- Identify, pursue, structure, and negotiate partnerships with strategic brands and businesses
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Bucket Listers products, content, and strategy
- Carefully prospect local SMB
- Conduct a high volume of weekly outreach, inbound and outbound
- Exceed personal monthly/quarterly sales quota
- Maintain superior CRM and pipeline management
- Collaborate with the extended Bucket Listers team members
- Drive market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue
- Other duties as assigned
- Entry level or 1+ years of proven success in a sales environment (preferably media, advertising, print, online)
- Passion for exploration and the Bucket Listers mission
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of the phone
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization, and are always looking for ways to improve
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- Bring a happy and positive approach to our team, be yourself!