Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It also works on all your devices, and integrates with over a 100 tools.
Our team is looking for a product marketer to help us bring our tools in front of new audiences.
You will be working alongside our marketing and product teams on promoting our apps and their features to new audiences via paid media campaigns as well as through our blog and social media. You will be the key player between our product and marketing teams, making sure our audiences understand the key benefits of the different Toggl offerings.
You'll fit in well at Toggl if you appreciate freedom and like to take ownership of your work. You know how to work together with others and how to solve problems in a group. Toggl is also the perfect place for you if you like to bringing your own ideas to the table!
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we’re built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 28 calendar days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats plus 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
The salary for this position is EUR 45,000 annually.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise and no other biased criteria. Please note that only candidates who take the test will be considered.
Free Toggl t-shirt for those who do well on the test!
All jobs at Toggl
|Sales Account Executive|
|Inbound Sales Account Executive|