PPC Account Manager
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Would you be interested in managing paid advertising campaigns for some extremely exciting Tech and SaaS companies?
At Hey Digital we're on a mission to grow our clients revenue and generate more ROI from their advertising spend. Currently we're looking for a PPC account manager to join our team.
If you get excited about improving CTR's, increasing quality scores and growing conversion rates we'd encourage you to apply for this position.
Hey Digital is a small but exciting PPC and CRO agency based in Tallinn, Estonia that was founded in 2018. We focus specifically on supporting SaaS and Tech companies and we work with some great clients from all around the world.
We've worked with social media management tools, website visitor tracking tools, knowledge management softwares, content curation tools and automation tools.
All of the companies we work with have demonstrated product market fit, many have raised significant funding and they all have great teams that we get to collaborate with.
Over the past year, our small team has been made up of contractors and freelancers but now we're looking to add our first full time member to the team. We know that might sound a little scary for some of you and that's totally fine but what we can guarantee is that for the right person there will be great opportunities to grow with the company as we start to scale.
Requirements - (These are absolute must haves in order to be considered for this position):
- Experience managing Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads campaigns. This isn't a junior role so we are looking for someone who knows their way around an ad account.
- This is a fully remote position but you must spend the majority of your time in a European timezone.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with third party tools such as Opteo, Revealbot, Unbounce, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Confidence in copywriting, specifically for ad copy
- Experience working on campaigns for SaaS or Tech companies
- Experience in a client facing role
We're Looking For Someone Who Will:
- Proactively create, lead and execute on account strategies to consistently drive conversions for our clients.
- Undertake keyword and niche research for new client accounts
- Write conversion focussed ad copy
- Research and analyse competitor's activity
- Identify scaling opportunities within our client accounts
- Work with our design team on suggestions for landing page improvements to increase conversion
- Optimize campaigns on a daily basis to ensure the lowest possible costs per conversion
- Stay on top of latest trends, techniques and strategies to test across client accounts
- Report back to our clients about the successes of the campaigns and pro-actively offer suggestions for improvements
- Follow up with clients questions in a timely manner
- Participate in daily, monthly and quarterly team meetings to ensure everyone at the agency is on the same page.
If this sounds like something you're interested in or you have some questions please feel free to apply today.
As Hey Digital continues to grow we plan on supporting you with things like a budget for co-working / your home office, company retreats, education and training etc.
To apply: [email protected]