Head of Global Growth
Headquarters: Oslo, Norway
Teston’s easy, fast and localised user-testing platform helps companies build better digital products. We enable UX researchers, marketers, product managers to receive instant feedback from their target users.
Our clients are top tier B2C enterprises and startups that operate in the digital space.
We're a well funded Norwegian SaaS scale-up with an impressive client list, rapid double-digit MoM growth and ambitious expansion plans.
You’ll spearhead Teston’s global growth and community, building up our presence and thought-leadership in the existing markets (Norway, Sweden, Germany) and new markets.
On that journey you’ll have to wear multiple hats and face tough challenges, but we promise that it’ll be fun and rewarding ;)
Your mission from Day 1 will be to figure out how to rapidly build Teston’s all-bound lead generation engines. Your main KPI will be the number of qualified leads and revenue — which will push you to collaborate tightly with product and sales teams.
Your day-to-day will probably involve doing stuff like:
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Building viral and referral marketing loops.
Later in 2019, you’ll be responsible for the launch and consequential growth of Teston’s self-service product.
Hopefully very soon, you’ll realize that you need help scaling up the channels that have already proven to work. That’s when you’ll get the chance to shape and coach Teston’s growth team of full-time employees and freelancers.
In order to succeed, you’ll have to think outside of the box, be self-sufficient, proactive, collaborative and analytical.
What We Offer:
- Work with an incredibly talented team and an exciting product that's constantly evolving.
- Freedom and autonomy to plan your days for optimal work/life balance.
- Take out your holiday days whenever you want and need to.
- Insurance and pension plan.
- Competitive base salary and a very attractive bonus scheme.
- Super attractive equity/stock options package