Customer Service Specialist
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
Want to work remotely? Want to make an impact by working for a small company that values autonomy and working collaboratively in a team to solve challenging problems? Love learning new technology? Then you'll fit right into the Marketcircle Team!
We're looking for an outgoing customer service specialist that is curious, communicative and a creative problem solver. You have a strong understanding of the SMB space, and are willing to wear many hats to get the job done. Most importantly, you know how to treat customers right and know the true value of empathy. You are a quick learner, an excellent teacher, and can spot trends from a mile away.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer questions regarding our products via live chat, tickets, phone calls and screen shares
- Helping our customers leverage our business tools to make them more productive and help them grow
- Understanding our customers business needs and providing them with valuable feedback and workflow tweaks
- Proactively identifying and raising trends as they occur
- Be willing to take on additional side projects that could benefit out customer base
Success in this role is measured by:
- providing our customers with accurate information in a timely fashion - passing 5 ticket evaluations every month
- providing our customers with the highest level of customer satisfaction - maintaining a customer satisfaction rating of 95% or higher
- providing our customers with experiences that WOW! them - achieving at least one WOW! response every month
This is a remote position (base of operations is Toronto, Canada), and the hours are Monday - Friday 9AM EST - 5PM EST. It involves no weekend work, however some holidays need to be covered. If you are not located in EST, but are able to work with some overlap in our working hours, you are encouraged to apply. While we appreciate the time you take to apply for this position, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.