Social Advertising Associate
Headquarters: London, UK
No recruiters please! We welcome remote applicants who work within GMT +/- 3 hours.
Pollenary are looking for a talented and highly driven Social Advertising Associate. You’ll be responsible for growing multiple client accounts. The role is remote, part-time (up to 2 days per week), with the potential of moving to full-time for the right candidate.
- Setup, manage and optimise paid social campaigns on Facebook and other audience-based ad platforms
- Be responsible for management of ad creative – writing engaging ad copy, selecting suitable visual assets, choosing the best ad formats
- Analyse campaign performance, continually improve results and report clearly against ROI targets
- At least 2 years experience social media advertising
- Strong analytical skills and highly proficient with spreadsheets
- Great communication skills and professional fluency in English