WordPress Marketing Developer
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for a WordPress developer to help with contract/project work on the two properties we have: Growth Everywhere and Single Grain.
Growth Everywhere is an entrepreneurial podcast/interview series where I talk to world-class entrepreneurs and dissect their marketing funnels and also talk about personal growth.
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has worked with awesome companies such as Airbnb, Uber, Salesforce and Nordstrom.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adjusting forms
- Moving things around on pages
- Running A/B tests
- Coding up landing pages/redesigns
- Ensuring our site is as fast as possible
- SEO changes
- Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles
- Creating/implementing simple widgets
- Working with/managing designers
There will be more advanced work in the future. We have our hands in a lot of cookie jars.
As long as you're pleasant to work with, fast to respond and a curious person, you'd be the right fit!
If you're interested, please make sure your email includes the subject line 'wordpress developers are cool' and include 3 links to examples of your work, your LinkedIn, your site, Github and anything else that's relevant.
Please also send a bullet point list of 3 things you'd do to optimize our site. If you want to do a video, bonus points :)
- 2+ years of WordPress development experience
- Experience doing marketing development work a huge plus
- 2+ years of UX experience a huge plus
- Remote work a possibility (otherwise 3 days in office 2 days work from home)
- Health/Dental/Vision (if in the United States)
- Challenging projects where our customers both have the means and will to create new and exciting projects.
To apply: [email protected]