Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
To Apply for this Position Send Resume to Hannah Spell ([email protected]):
Project Manager for a consulting organization, managing client deliverables and projects as well as internal project needs. Manages and oversees all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and client team, and contractual deliverables. Prepares reports for upper management and clients regarding status of project.
Requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent. Certification in Project Management preferred. Works on projects/matters of moderate complexity in a support role. Two to five years of related experience preferred.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control, and completion of assigned projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring that clients’ expectations are in-line with project service scope.
- Develop and deliver to customers a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Actively monitor client projects and solve problems to keep projects moving forward. Report and escalate issues as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client team, internal and external partners, and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work strategically and independently with internal and external groups on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Assist internal team members with developing and enhancing process procedures.
- Support the sales and account management teams in selling
- Define project timeline, draft proposals, establish budgets, and maintain project documentation throughout project lifecycle.
- Coordinate between internal teams and external resources, communicating guidelines and deadlines clearly, effectively, and consistently.
- Assess risk throughout project lifecycle and anticipate internal, external, and client needs and readily implement issue resolution with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate among internal teams to delegate and prioritize tasks and conduct status updates and check-ins with individual team members to ensure completion of tasks.
- Provide regular project status check-ins, progress tracking, and updates on deliverables with internal teams, external resources, clients, and stakeholders.
- Manage client relationship throughout project lifecycle and uphold high standards for individual contributors, holding everyone accountable for their deadlines.
- Partner with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, IT, and Consulting teams.
- Support team members with planning, implementation, and consistency with messaging, tone, and overall quality control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business, Marketing, Technology, English, Communications or the equivalent in experience.
- 2-5 years of project management experience involving external clients/customers.
- Experience managing project management documentation and processes.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and overall communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker able to work both independently and on a team.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM®) certified a plus.
To apply: https://www.smdhr.com