Lead Front End Engineer
Named as a Forbes Fintech 50 in 2019, Marqeta powers modern payment solutions for companies innovating new services and process flows in a digital world. Our platform, open API, and advanced analytics provide unprecedented control for companies to issue cards, authorize transactions and manage payment operations in real-time.
Our Platform is built by developers for developers! Marqeta’s platform enables payment authorization decisioning, cardholder data security, instant card issuing, in-app provisioning directly to digital wallets, and real-time funding with our exclusive Just-in-Time (JIT) funding.
As a Front-end engineer, you will focus on delivering high-quality user interfaces for internal and external customers on web and mobile. Leveraging modern web technologies, you’ll work with designers to create beautiful and functional interfaces. You’ll sweat the details and care deeply about user experience. You’ll play a critical role in Marqeta’s success!
As a Front End Engineer, we have a number of teams that work on challenges like:
- Building a scalable component library to unify application design and speed development
- Creating advanced data visualizations to help customers better understand the trends affecting their business
- Implementing interfaces to support complex workflows involved in issuing cards and processing transactions
- Optimizing key business processes like managing fraud and supporting cardholders
- Conceptualize new features with engineers, product managers, customer success teams and designers
- Collaborate with backend engineers on architecture and APIs
- Build world-class, well-engineered apps that work across browsers
- Work closely with designers to build gorgeous, functional experiences
- Learn new frameworks and technologies and use them to solve current problems
- 6+ years of experience as an engineer
- Mastery of HTML/CSS, including extensive experience building responsive interfaces
- Experience working with modern web frameworks such as React
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs, GraphQL/Apollo experience is a plus
- Able to work independently and drive results
- Rich suite of benefit plans; employee premiums paid 100%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Full paid Parental Leave
- Pet insurance
- 401k plan with a Company match
- Competitive pay
- Meaningful equity
- Bi-annual “Hack Week” to support and reward innovation
- Monthly commuter and parking subsidy
- Open, transparent culture that includes All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsites, etc.
- Access to corporate gym membership rates, other discounts and employee perks
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches twice a week, breakfast on Fridays and more!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. Marqeta is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
To apply: https://grnh.se/7b30d9741
All jobs at Marqeta
|Lead Front End Engineer|
|Lead Software Engineer, Backend|