Senior Data Analyst
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 175 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We're seeking a talented Data Analyst to turn their passion for data into insights to help online merchants measure their subscription businesses. You will be collaborating with data engineering and sales to deliver insights that demonstrate the unique value of Recharge to merchants, accurately measure their sales performance, and increase sales effectiveness and efficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, account management and product.
- Provide dashboards & insights with high level business metrics to senior leadership
- Provide the business with actionable intelligence that drives deeper understanding and continuous improvement of our analytics product offering, customer usage, marketing efficacy, and market intelligence.
- Assist in ad-hoc analytics/reporting requests using SQL and reporting platform functions.
- ‘Proof Of Concept’ data attribution (Sales Attribution, New product revenue impact, marketing campaign attribution)
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of relevant experience in fast paced data driven environments
- Expert in SQL with strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver insights on trends and factors influencing a merchant’s growth and retention
- 6+ months experience communicating data insights to customers or stakeholders
- Experience creating reports and giving presentations
- Troubleshooting data-related questions using reports, dashboards, and direct database querying
- Project Management experience, facilitating feedback and helping implement feedback from internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Has stats background and has worked as a business intelligence analyst in the past as a client-facing role
- Experience thinking strategically to interpret underlying market trends in the subscription service and how that impacts the client’s business
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
To apply: https://grnh.se/9c777b8e2us