Headquarters: Santa Monica
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
As a Solutions Engineer on our Growth team, you'll work closely with our sales and partner teams to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform. You will be looked at as a product expert and the goto technical resource within the Growth team. While you could find yourself involved in many different projects, your main responsibilities will include consulting on best implementation practices, creating technical how-tos and demo Shopify stores, planning and executing enterprise client migrations, and providing partner support via email/slack.
What You’ll Do
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative approach to educate merchants/partners on proper store set-up and what products will best meet their business needs
- Create demo Shopify stores and documentation on sought after features to be used as partner enablement content
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the ReCharge platform.
- Provide partner and merchant support via email/slack
- Perform business, product, and technical demonstrations to agencies and prospective clients as needed
- Conduct internal meetings to scope complex builds for merchant builds
- Provide metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to management on the state of the department
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build appropriate content for the tiers and types of partners we work with.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Maintain and grow relationships with merchants, agencies and tech partners
- Maintain continuous training on the ReCharge platform and new features
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 2-5 years of experience in a solutions role providing technical guidance/solutions for a software platform
- Strong understanding of APIs, web hooks, and general front end debugging experience
- Experience working with web templating systems (Jinja2, Django)
- Experience working with BI/Data Visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Ability to influence Solutions Engineering team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Experience with project/product management platforms (Asana, Jira)
- Familiarity with ticketing platforms (Help Scout, Zendesk)
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Comfortable in a macro-management environment and ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- A team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Saas or billing/payments software experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 10%-15% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
To apply: https://grnh.se/dada84912
All jobs at ReCharge Payments
|Software Development Manager|
|Technical Customer Support|
|Senior Manager of Data Engineering and Analytics|
|Product Manager, SaaS|