Sr. Support Engineer II
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 175 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We're looking for a Tier 2 Technical Support Agent to join our Customer Success team who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting, analytic, technical and people skills to support our merchants. The Tier 2 Technical Support team has a strong understanding of the ReCharge platform and provides escalation services between Tier 1 and Engineering/Product teams. This role is highly proficient at making the complex simple and able to teach others while also providing a key customer facing escalation and problem validation service.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Solve and troubleshoot tickets at the code level that have been escalated to the Tier 2 support queue.
- Work cross-functionally with the Tier 1 Support team and the Product and Engineering teams.
- Make the complex simple; you'll be able to break down technical concepts and teach to Tier 1 agents and merchants.
- Make an impact and drive results for the merchant's businesses you support.
What You’ll Bring
- Previous experience working in technical support for a SaaS company
- Knowledge of front-end coding languages; html, css & js
- Knowledge of SQL or other databases with strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- 6+ months experience communicating data insights to customers or stakeholders
- Experience creating reports and giving presentations
- Previous experience troubleshooting data-related questions using reports, dashboards, and direct database querying
- Experience thinking strategically to interpret underlying market trends in the subscription service and how that impacts the client’s business
- Programming languages logic (reading and debugging codes and logs)
- Understanding the content of JSON and how to interpret it
- What is and how to use REST API
- Understanding of Shopify Liquid
To apply: https://grnh.se/bf3921882us