Associate Customer Success Manager
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Applied Training Systems, Inc. (ATSI) is comprised of 4 brands: Trakstar, Reviewsnap, Recruiterbox, and Mindflash. Recruiterbox is looking to add one more remote teammate to the mix, with a preference for Eastern Time US working hours. This team is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, and creative B2B Associate Customer Success Managers to enable our customers to be wildly successful. You’ll be joining our exceptional Customer Success teams to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting company with significant growth potential.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you’ll be instrumental in managing the full client lifecycle from implementation to post-live support relationship for our tech tier clients, engaging customers, assisting on projects, building and managing a book of business, and ensuing we continue to grow a top-notch Customer Success program. Joining ATSI as an Associate Customer Success Manager offers plenty growth potential up to a Customer Success Manager or Senior Customer Success Manager position which manages our higher profile clients.
What we do
Our vision is to up level employee performance from hire to retire. We offer a suite of products that allow us to partner with small and medium sized businesses Human Resource and Employee Engagement departments. Mindflash is our learning management system, Recruiterbox is our Applicant Tracking System, Reviewsnap focuses on performance management, 360 feedback, and goals, while Trakstar specializes in ongoing feedback, engagement surveys, and succession planning.
What you’ll do
- Know our software inside and out in order to show customers how to successfully use the software to meet their company goals and needs.
- Proactively reach out to assigned accounts to ensure the software is meeting their objective
- Create success plans with clients to be able to help them achieve their long-term goals
- Learn, define, and share best practices with customers.
- Be the voice of our customers, advocate for their needs and collaborate with product and engineering to inform the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to build a community of customer advocates, and translate customer needs in to tangible solutions.
- Develop a trusting relationship with customers. Respond to and resolve inbound support issues promptly.
- Understand the signs that make a customer at risk of moving away from ATSI. Look for these signs in each customer interaction.
- Proactively reach out to customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Skilled and eloquent in written and oral communication
- Must be flexible and open to work across teams to ensure priority projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter, and always interested in learning.
- Have the ability to understand client objectives and know how to translate those into software solutions.
- Be able to engage clients in tough conversations and advocate for solutions you know will help them be successful.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously with a focus on project management.
- Clear communicator with effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to creatively multi-task and aggressively improve processes again and again - asking why is expected here
- Skilled in remote troubleshooting.
- Works well on a small team and across departments in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You have experience working with teams that have in-office and remote staff.
- 1+ years support, implementation and training experience (SaaS preferred).
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- Background in Human Resources is a plus.
- Experience with a customer ticketing system is a plus.
- 401k program with employer matching
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid holidays